Trishuli River Rafting
This rafting follows the white water of the Trishuli River, which is Nepal’s most accessible river. It is also one of the most popular river for rafting journeys. Rising from Langtang Himal, it entails impressive gorges with exciting high water (3-4 grade). Nonetheless, the adventure is suitable for most people. An understandable and easy introduction for beginners and ideal for those who already rafted before will be given on the first day. This rafting on the Trishuli River is an excellent opportunity to discover the diversity of demography, landscapes, and beautiful flora and fauna of Nepal.
The scenic valleys, incredible gorges, exciting rapids but also easier sections are the perfect mix for a first-time rafting trip as well as for experienced rafters.
Trishuli River Rafting can be combined with the Chitwan Jungle Safari.
No required numbers of participants.
In the morning, we will depart from Kathmandu by tourist bus direction to Trishuli River. Onced arrived, we will start the adventurous rafting on the river, have a lunch break and continue our journey. In the evening, the tourist bus brings you back to Kathmandu.
- Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural accident caused by weather
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure
- Insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation, rescue and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects
- Transportation from & to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary
- All International standard rafting equipment
- Well-trained & highly experienced rafting guides, other helper staff
- Food & drinks during the rafting
- All Government/Local taxes, national park & conservation area fees
- Tourist service charge