Himalayan Yoga Retreat
Take a break from your daily routines, and take part in an unexpected and holistic journey. If you’ve always dreamed of discovering symbiosis with nature and life, then following this path will be the right choice. Among mounts and valleys, interaction with villagers and Dharma teaching, find your inner self and open your mind to the outside world.
The trek comes across various villages, overlooks valleys and rivers, and takes a glimpse at curious yaks, working farmers or playing kids. Upon your arrival hearty villagers will welcome you and show you around Bupsa village. The yoga and Dharma teaching as well as your understanding of the Moving Mountains projects will give you the opportunity to experience conscious tourism: it offers great experiences, by taking care of your well-being and spiritual prosperity as much as sustaining communities in need.
This pilgrimage is arranged by Adventure Alternative, sustainable travel company, with the assistance of The Shanti Space. You will be accompanied by professional guides and yogini.
Please note that the required number of participants is at a minumum of 5 and a maximum of 15 participants. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that you have to be a group of 5 to book the trip.
14 days - summary
- Day 5: Nuntala to Bumburi
- Day 6-10: Bupsa, Bumburi - Khari Khola
- Day 11-12: Bupsa - Puiyan - Lukla
- Day 13: Lukla - Kathmandu
- Day 14: Transfer to Kathmandu airport
- Day 1: Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 2: R&R in Kathmandu with sightseeing tour around the city.
- Day 3: Kathmandu – Phaplu – Ringmu
- Day 4: Ringmu – Nuntala
$1,611 - $1,960 or £1245.00 - £1515.00*
*The price shown depends on the number of people. If we have 5 people, which is the minimum sized group for the trip to run, then the cost will be £1515pp. If we have a group of ten people the cost per person reduces to £1245pp.
Please click here to select your custom dates with us.
- Flights in and out of Kathmandu.
- Accommodation whilst in Kathmandu (ask our team for lodging tips)
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu (Day trips).
- Travel insurance.
- Personal costs like alcoholic, carbonated drinks, laundry, hot showers, bottled water
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Body work message treatments provided by Samanta (Thaï Massage) & Jessica (Therapeutic Massage) for an additional cost.
- Day Tour of UNESCO Heritage sites in Kathmandu
- 14 days all-inclusive yoga trek package including three meals per day & hot drinks and accommodation during the trek (single or shared).
- Environmental karma yoga trek where guests are invited to collect recyclable rubbish in the villages
- Day volunteer at local school in Bupsa.
- translated Dharma teachings with Tibetan Lama on Tibetan Buddhism.
- Certified English speaking guide from Jiri to the Himalayan village of Bupsa (2300m)
- Airport transfer to and from hotel in Kathmandu
- Everest National Park permits.
- Transfer from Kathmandu to Jiri to begin the trek.
- Return Airfare between Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Daily Restorative Tibetan Singing Bowl sound baths with Jessica Brookes.
- Twice Daily Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga Classes with Samanta Duggal
- Vedic chants & breath work.