Honey Hunters of Solukhumbu Trek
After few days of trekking, you will finally reach the core of this journey: the rural villages of the Lower Khumbu Region. Once you walk through the place, hearty villagers will welcome you and show you around their hometown and explain you about the Moving Mountains projects offering you the opportunity to experience conscious tourism. But as you might have wished for, we will give your holiday a sweet taste of bravery that we only find in Nepal: a day in the Honey Hunters’ life.
Please note that the required number of participants is at a minumum of 5 and a maximum of 20 participants. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that you have to be a group of 5 to book the trip.
10 Days - Summary
- Day 6 Bupsa – Khari Khola – Bumburi.
- Day 7 Khari Khola – Nunthala.
- Day 8 Nunthala – Phaplu
- Day 9 Phaplu – Kathmandu (flight)
- Day 10 Transfer from your hotel or our guesthouse to the Tribhuvan Airport
- Day 1 & 2 Arrival in Kathmandu. Rest day in Kathmandu City, possible sightseeing and trek briefing.
- Day 3 Kathmandu – Lukla (flight) – Trek to Puiyan
- Day 4 Puiyan – Bupsa
- Day 5 Trek in the jungle and meet the Honey Hunters – night in Bupsa.
Please, contact us
- International flights to and from Kathmandu
- Meals and drinks in Kathmandu
- Personal costs like drinks, laundry, hot showers, bottled water
- Trip Insurance
- Airport departure tax for some tickets (~$25 paid in Nepalese rupees)
- Sightseeing Tours
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters, as tips are not included in the package price. During your trek briefing, you will be wisely advised on this matter and on the average amount to offer.
- Airport transfers
- Transportation to Jiri by jeep and from Lukla by plane
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 nights - twin/double rooms
- Accommodation in lodges/tea houses (twin rooms with beds and mattresses)
- Three meals per day during the trek, and hot drinks (e.g tea, coffee, juices)
- National Park Fees
- Sherpa guide (English speaking, trained in first aid)
- Porters (one per member, carries about 15kgs)