Bardia Jungle Safari
Bardia Jungle Safari holidays are ideal to discover if you are a nature lover. Our journey will take you to the exciting part of the tiger and elephant tracking, jungle / nature walk, bird watching, wild sightseeing, jeep safari, dolphin sightseeing, camping, hiking, and many more. Bardia national park is the largest and most undisturbed wilderness area in Nepal's Terai region. It is located in the eastern bank of Karnali River in Bardia district.
It was established to protect representative ecosystems and conserve tigers and other species. The alluvial grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests have transformed this land into a beautiful and attractive place to visit. Also about 70% of the park is covered by the forest, grassland, savannah and riverine forest. It is the home of 53 mammals. You can find rhinoceros, wild elephants, Bengal tigers, swamp deers, and Gangetic dolphins. Amost 407 species of birds are found here. The Bengal florican, white-rumped vulture, peafowl, and bar-headed geese are representative of this park.
No minimum number of participants required.
8 days - summary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the guesthouse
- Day 2: Kathmandu
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Bardia Ecolodge Resort - discover Tharu life
- Day 4: Full day jungle walk taking in various areas in the park
- Day 5: Also having a full day jungle tour
- Day 6: Early morning bird watching tour
- Day 7: Early morning flight around the Himalayas
- Day 8 Transfer from guesthouse to Kathmandu airport
Note: It is possible to spend 5 days/4 nights in Bardia national park resort rather than the length suggested in this itinerary.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Meals and drinks in Kathmandu
- Personal costs like drinks, laundry, hot showers, bottled water
- Trip Insurance o Visa fees
- Tips for guide, porter and driver
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters
- Hotel accommodation in Bardia twin sharing basic & full board meal
- Jungle Activities like Elephant ride, Jungle walk, Jeep safari, bird watching, Tharu village tour and cultural show on choice
- Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu by flight with airport tax
- An experienced Nature safari guide trained by government of Nepal
- Government / Local taxes, Bardia national park entrance fees o Accommodation at the hotel or the guesthouse depending on the group
- Transfer from Airport in Nepalgunj to Hotel Resort in Bardia Park $140 (return)
- Internal flights