Chitwan Jungle Safari
Chitwyn Jungle Safari holidays are one of the most popular attractions in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is the home to more than 500 Asian one horned rhinoceros and Bengal tigers. As well it is the perfect habitat for more than 600 plant species, 50 mammals, 526 birds and 49 amphibians and reptiles.
Discover a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, of pre-historic rhinos and lumbering elephants, crocodiles, pythons and deers, brilliantly colored birds and many more.
Another important factor added to the Chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, tradition and their heart touching Tharu Dance. Experience various activities like , jungle walk, canoe, rafting, jeep drives and bird watching etc.
In the price included is a 1-1.30 hours mountain flight from Kathmandu over the beautiful mountains of the Himalaya. Nevertheless, it is possible to book your safari without the mountain flight, let us know in the comment on the "book now" button.
No minumum number of participants required.
9 days- summary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the guesthouse
- Day 2: Kathmandu
- Day 3: 3 hour rafting ride through the jungle river - transfer in local bus to Chitwan
- Day 4: Safari in Chitwan
- Day 5: Interaction with the Tharu culture
- Day 6: bird watching
- Day 7: Chitwan - Kathmandu
- Day 8: Early morning flight around the Himalayas
- Day 9: Transfer to Kathmandu airport
986.00 $ with mountain flight
726.00 $ without mountain flight
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Meals and drinks while in Kathmandu
- Personal costs like drinks, laundry, hot showers, bottled water
- Trip Insurance & Visa fees
- Tips for Tour Guide and Drivers & Sightseeing in Kathmandu City
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters, as tips are not included in the package
- Two Nights hotel in Kathmandu with Bed and Breakfast basis
- Airport transfer to hotel or guesthouse in Kathmandu
- Transport from Kathmandu to Chitwan by tourist bus
- Rafting material
- National park and conservation area permit & fees
- Accommodations while in safari incl. breakfast, lunch and dinner in Chitwan
- All jungle activities
- Highly experienced safari guide during the trip.
- Guide insurance and salary
- Chitwan - Kathmandu by flight with airport tax
- Government Tax, Tourist service charge