Organic Farm Trek
When Sangam Sherpa started his farm, he had a simple and clear idea on how it should work: it should be a harmony between nature, health and business. The typical Nepalese farm is situated in the outskirts of Kathmandu.
Adventure Alternative Nepal wishes to offer the unique opportunity to discover how a trek can be adventurous and fully sustainable. During the trek, you will visit four organic farms in different locations. Each of them has its specificities and favour particular type of crop or field. Their organisation is also varying and you will be given a good explanation on how things may work well in various ways.
This excursion is an awakening call to our sustainable vision of farming in our country, allowing us to promote this respectful way of life meanwhile encountering new people form around the globe.
No required number of participants.
7 days - summary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 – 3: Organic Farm house of Sangam Sherpa in the outskirts of Kathmandu
- Day 4: Kathmandu – Prakriti, Haibung Agro Resort
- Day 5: Prakriti, Haibung – Nagarkot
- Day 6: Nagarkot – Kathmandu
- Day 7: Transfer to Kathmandu airport
please contact us
- International fares to and from Kathmandu
- Visa (30$ for 15 days)
- Insurances and medical prevention (e.g. vaccination)
- Personal expenses (e.g. souvenirs, snacks, soft or alcoholic drinks, etc.)
- Sightseeing tours
- Tip to guide and porters
- Transfer from and to Kathmandu airport
- Two day accommodation while in Kathmandu (twin-shared bedroom)
- Transportation to trek start point and from trek end point
- Accommodation in lodges or tent during the trek
- Three meals per day and drinks (e.g. tea or coffee) during the trek
- A Nepali guide (speaking English) for the whole trek
- Visits of the various organic farms