Weekend in Pokhara
Pokhara is situated in a prime location with an astonishing view onto the Annapurna Mountain range. It is also the getaway to the world-famous Annapurna trek.
There are two “Pokharas”: The Lakeside is settled along the calm waters of the stunning Phewa Tal Lake. Whether you have just returned from a three-week long trek or had to bare an endless bus trip, Lakeside is a little paradise nest. It’s the perfect place to recover and relax, with many facilities available: lively bars, great restaurants, and boutiques. And the old Pokhara, where you will discover how life was before tourism development began.
No minimum number of participants required.
5 days - Summary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
- Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara
- Days 3-4: Activities in Pokhara
- Day 5: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Note: When visiting Pokhara, all activities and visits are optional. Therefore don’t hesitate to ask us in advance if you want us to include in the price of your package the visits.
Price and Dates
please contact us
- International flight tickets to and from Kathmandu
- Any kind of personal expenses in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Lunch & Dinner in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Visa (30$ for 15 days)
- Insurances and medical prevention
- Activities in Pokhara & Sightseeing in KTM
- Tip to guide (if any)
- Transfer to and from the airports (KTM<->hotel; Pokhara <-> hotel)
- Internal flight to and from Pokhara
- 2 nights in a hotel with B&B
- 2 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu (twin/shared bedrooms) with B&B basis