Halesi Maratika Temple Trek
Our tour of the Halesi temple is one of our finest, where you will spend your whole stay camping under tents. The Halesi Mahadev temple is one of the most ancient and holiest places in Nepal. It is situated in the rugged region of the country in between the holy rivers of Dudh Koshi and Sunkoshi. The temple was built in a magnificent cave above a hill. Various smaller caverns are situated in the main cave, which are filled with nature’s beauty. When looking around you will encounter bats flying here and there.
The temple itself is an admired site of Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage.It is a place of natural beauty and cultural inheritance.
No required number of participants.
7 days - summary
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Guesthouse
- Day 2: Kathmandu
- Day 3: Halesi by Jeep
- Day 4: visit cave in Halesi
- Day 5: Lamidanda
- Day 6: Kathmandu
- Day 7: Transfer to Kathmandu airport
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Meals, drinks while in Kathmandu and personal costs during your holiday
- Trip Insurance and Visa fees
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- All jungle activities
- Accommodation at Guesthouse or hotel in Kathmandu
- National park and conservation area permit & fees
- Guide for the visit of the temple
- Guide insurance and salary
- Camping in Halesi Mahadev
- Government Tax and Tourist service charges