Poonhill Ghorepani Trek
If you still want to enjoy inspiring views of the Himalayas and get up close and personal with the traditional mountain culture but do not have the time for the longer Nepal treks then our seven day / six night itinerary to Poon Hill will suit perfectly.
The Poon Hill trip allows trekkers to enjoy the stunning and majestic panoramic views of the famous Annapurna region (including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III, and IV, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhare and Manaslu) in the centre of Nepal and is one of the most popular and relatively easy treks taking you through ethnic villages and rhododendron forests.
The sunrise on the high mountains of the Annapurna region from Poon Hill is simply beautiful but the trek also allows you to experience the stunning terraced slopes, welcoming villages, impressive paddy fields, and the wonderful culture and lifestyle of ethnic people, like Gurungs and Magars.
For more information and booking please visit Adventure Alternative - Poon Hill.
Please note that the required number of participants is at a minumum of 2 and a maximum of 12 participants. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that you have to be a group of 2 to book the trip.
7 Days - Summary
Day 6: Tadapani – Nayapul - Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu - Tikhedhunga
Day 3: Tikhedhunga– Ghorepani
Day 4: Ghorepani – Poonhill –Tadapani
Day 5: Tadapani - Ghandruk
For a more detailed itinerary please click here.
$960.00 or £745.00
Select your custom dates here.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Meals and drinks while in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal costs like drinks, laundry, hot showers, and bottled water
- Trip Insurance, and Emergency rescue
- Visa fees ($30 for 15 days)
- Tips & Sightseeing tours (~$45 to $75)
- Pickup & drop by car / Van
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu (B&B)
- Three meals per day with hot drinks on trek days
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide
- Porters (one per person, carrying maximum 15kg)
- Staff food, accommodation, remuneration
- Surface Transfer to and from Pokhara on private car / van
- Annapurna conservation permit, and TIMS permit
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara with B&B basis