Mount Everest North East Ridge
Mt. Everest expedition from Tibet side has become more popular among the mountaineers to make their dream come true by standing on the summit of the world's highest mountain. Several reasons are behind the popularity of climbing Mount Everest: low cost of royalty and other basic mountaineering services as well as the easy route to the summit are the key factors to attract more Everest climbers. There are no easy routes Everest, but we try to put the odds on our side.
We are staying at your disposal for any further information you may need, please contact us!
Required number of participants: no minumum, maximum 10.
47 Days - Summary
- Day 10 Advance Base Camp.
- Day 11 - 40 Climbing Period to the summit.
- Day 41 Heading back to advance Base camp.
- Day 42 - 43 Advance Base Camp to EBC. Spare day to Clear up Base Camp.
- Day 44 Drive from Base Camp to Nyalam.
- Day 45 Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 46 - 47 Rest day in Kathmandu. Transfer to international airport.
- Day 1 - 3 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Kathmandu Briefing, visa procedures and shopping.
- Day 4 Drive to Zangmu and Hike to Naylan. Then overnight in hotel.
- Day 5 Rest at Nyalam for acclimatization.
- Day 6 Drive to Tingri
- Day 7 Drive to Everest Base Camp
- Day 8 Acclimatization day at Everest Base Camp.
- Day 9 EBC to Advance Base Camp
Mount Everest Expedition 2019
- 1 April
- International air travel to and from Kathmandu
- Original entry visa into Nepal, available at the airport
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal insurance
- Related charges for communication equipment and filming applied as per regulation
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal by air/road cargo
- Extra bottle of oxygen if needed (500$ per bottle)
- All Expenses of personal nature
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters, as tips are not included in the package price.
- Peak permit fee for Mt. Everest Nort Col Expedition
- Airport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in a Tourist Class hotel on a twin sharing with B&B
- Drive to Zangmu and return to Kathmandu for members and staffs.
- One High altitude Sherpa per climbing members
- Personal gear cargo costs
- Daily Porter wages
- Full board during approach / return trek and at Base Camp
- Solar light at base camp
- All base camp services
- Tents at Base Camp and higher camps for members, staff
- Food and Fuel for higher camp
- Common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- Sleeping tent at base camp for members, staff, and Liaison officer
- Equipment, daily allowance and insurance for Climbing Sherpas
- Five bottles of oxygen per expedition member, included mask regulator