Mt. Himlung Himal is one of the recently opened peaks for climbing and is located between Manaslu and Annapurna ranges. Himlung expedition takes you through remote villages along the nepalese and Tibetan border. Passing through two interesting Tibetan villages of Nar and Phu. Base camp will be established at the altitude of 4900m. This height is situated at the upper border of some pastures which belong to Phu. Normally three high camps will be settled to reach the Summit. Camp I at 5450m, Camp II at 6000m and Camp III at 6350m.
The route encounters high peaks and crosses over glaciers, remote villages, narrow gullies, forests, rocks, springs, Gompas and unique cultural settlements. The expedition also offers mysterious culture and panoramic mountain views of Nandadevi, Rajramba, Api Himal, Kappa Chuli Peak and many more.
Himlung Himal isn’t a particularly difficult summit to achieve. On the contrary, it’s a very beautiful course of alpinism in altitude from its Base Camp to the summit. The route to Phu Gaon from Manang is been recently opened and very few tourists have visited it so far.
We are staying at your disposal for any further information you may need, please contact us!
Requried number of participants: no minumum, maximum 10.
32 Days- Summary
- Day 24: Base Camp
- Day 25: Base Camp - Kyang
- Day 26: Kyang – Dharamshala
- Day 27: Dharamshala – Koto
- Day 28: Koto – Dharapani
- Day 29: Dharapani - Chamje
- Day 30-32: Chamje – Besisahar - Kathmandu
- Day 1-3: Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
- Day 4: Kathmandu - Bulbule, Chamje
- Day 5: Chamje – Dharapani
- Day 6: Dharapani – Koto
- Day 7: Koto - Dharmasala
- Day 8: Dharamshala – Kyang
- Day 9: Kyang - Phu goun
- Day 10-11: Rest day at Phu gaun to Phu Village and Gompa
- Day 12: Base Camp
- Day 13-23: (Mount Himlung) Climbing period to Fix Rope and gear up to Camp 1, 2, and 3.
- September 15th
- April 15th
- International flights to and from Kathmandu
- Personal equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency rescue evacuation by helicopter in worst case scenario
- Personal expenses
- Bar bills & beverages
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters, as tips are not included in the package price.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast
- Permit fee of Mt.Himlung 7126m expedition
- Food for Trekking and expedition period
- Expedition crew: Base camp guide, cook, cook helper
- Necessary Porters during the Himlung Expedition
- Kathmandu - Chamje and Chamje to Kathmandu by 4WD vehicle
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew insurance for Nepalese expedition crew
- 1 tent for 2 persons for Himlung expedition
- Mat, dining tent, toilet tent, mess tent, store tent, table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu
- Emergency oxygen, mask and regulator
- Garbage Deposit
- Fare well dinner