Himalaya Three 6000m Summits Expedition
An extraordinary trip to the Nepalese Himalaya awaits you. Come and climb a series of spectacular trekking peaks in the Everest region and pass through high mountain passes. The journey begins in Kathmandu and leads up through the mountains to ascend Mera Peak (6461m), The Amphu Lapsta Pass (5850 m), Island Peak (6189m) Pokalde/Knogma Tse (5806 m/ 5820m) and last but not least Lobouche East (6119m).
We are staying at your disposal for any further information you may need, please contact us!
Required number of participants: no minumum, maximum 10.
35 Days- Summary
- Day 1-2: Arrival in Kathmandu, rest day and briefings
- Day 3-14: Fly to the mountains, trek to & climb of the Mera peak
- Day 15-19: Trek to and cross the Amphu Lapsta Pass
- Day 20-22: Ascend of the Island Peak
- Day 23-25: Trek to and climb up to Pokalde
- Day 26-29: Trek to and climb up to Lobuche East
- Day 30-33: Descent to mountains airstrip
- Day 34-35: Fly back to Kathmandu, spare day and flight back home from Kathmandu
- International flight to Kathmandu (~$ 1080)
- Meals and drinks in Kathmandu (~$60)
- Personal costs like additional drinks/snacks (~$75)
- Trip Insurance (~$60 to $120)
- Visa ($30 for two weeks)
- Airport departure tax for some tickets (~$23 paid in NPR on departure)
- Discretionary Tips (~$75)
- Personal climbing equipment and clothing
- We also recommend offering a tip at the end of your trip to your guide and porters, as tips are not included in the package price.
- Airport transfers
- Internal return flight to Lukla
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 nights - twin rooms
- Twin accommodation in lodges or tents depending on location
- Three meals per day and hot drinks
- Climbing permits for all peaks
- Sagamartha National Park Fees
- Sherpa guides (English speaking, trained in first aid)
- Porters (1 per member, carries about 15kgs)
- Staff food, insurance and equipment
- Group climbing gear, eg. ropes, ice screws