Mount Everest South East Ridge
Our expedition to Mount Everest blends a wide range of expertise and resources in order to provide a high level of support for this expedition to the highest peak in the world. Six outstanding expeditions to both the north and south sides have been made, and we have a solid team of climbing Sherpas and base camp staff fully employed by Adventure Alternative Nepal. The Nepalese company has complete registration and we provide full training and insurance for all staff.
Our expeditions are fully supported with package for small climb teams, with 1:1 Sherpa guide support, supplementary oxygen and base camp facilities. We are also flexible on providing other routes to Mount Everest.
We are staying at your disposal for any further information you may need, please contact us!
Required number of participants: no minimum, 10 maximum.
An expedition of this type is impossible to determine with regards to time frames, but we generally come to an agreement regarding specific heights and sleeping at certain camps in a structured fashion, allowing for both staying at the camp and a perfect time for acclimatisation.
15 March 2019 25 May 2019
- SPCC garbage fee & BC garbage management
- Satellite phone permit
- Fixed line collective fee
- Himalayan Rescue Assn Base Camp Fund for medical emergencies. Liaison officer wages and allowance
- Climbing Sherpas (1:1)
- Cooks x 3 Kitchen boys x 3 Porters
- Staff rescue and medical insurance
- All meals, cooking equipment and mess tent
- Sleeping tents (1 per member) at Base Camp
- Sleeping tents (2 merbers share the same tent) above Base Camp
- Toilet and shower ten
- Radio sets
- Satellite phone and comms
- Generator, lighting
- First aid kits
- Oxygen, mask and regulator
- Gas cylinders and gas stoves Fixed rope and snow bars
- Tents for at high camps
- C2 Mess tent and cooking equipment
- Cargo from KTM to Lukla
- Domestic Flights to Lukla
- Trek costs to Basecamp and yaks
- Accomodation at Guesthouse in Kathmandu
- Internet acces
- Permit Fee for Everest SE Ridge
- Khumbu Icefall Fee
- International airfares to Kathmandu
- Personal equipment
- Personal insurance
- Personal cargo costs
- Personal climbing gear and vaccinations
- Nepal visa
- Additional oxygen bottles (cost $ 450 each)