Dhud Kunda & Rural Villages Trek
Break your every day routines by joining this unexpected journey. Among Mounts and valleys, discovery of a new culture, meeting of rural inhabitants, and idyllic walks, open your spirit to the magic of Nepal. This trek marches through several small towns, oversees torrents and valleys, and offers a glimpse at working agriculturalists, playing kids, and amusing yaks. Enjoy the sights of the Dhud Kunda area before being welcomed by the hearty villagers of Kharikhola, Bumburi and Bupsa.
Let them show you around their place and explain you how the Moving Mountains Trust’s projects have changed their daily lives. This great opportunity will lead you to experience conscious tourism. Moreover, You will be surprised to discover that, by the end of your journey, you will be the one who benefited the most of these cultural interactions.
Please note that the required number of participants is at a minumum of 5 and a maximum of 20 participants. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that you have to be a group of five to book the trip.
13 Days - Summary
- Day 9 Meet the community and discover the culture in Bupsa
- Day 10 Bupsa – Puiyan
- Day 11 Puiyan - Lukla
- Day 12 Lukla – Kathmandu (flight)
- Day 13 We will organize your transfer to Kathmandu airport for your flight back home.
- Days 1 & 2 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 3 Kathmandu – Paphlu (flight) – trek to Junbeshi
- Days 4 & 5 Junbeshi – Kemje Danda with rest day in Kemje Danda
- Day 6 Kemje Danda – Nunthala
- Day 7 Nunthala – Bumburi – Kharikhola.
- Day 8 Kharikhola – Bupsa
Please, contact us
- International flight to and from Kathmandu
- Meals and drinks while in Kathmandu & Lukla
- Personal costs like drinks, laundry, hot showers, bottled water
- Trip Insurance.
- Visa fees ($30 for 15 days)
- Tips and sightseeing tours (~$45 to $75)
- Airport transfers by private car/van.
- Accommodation for 2 days in Kathmandu (twin/double or sharing bedrooms, B&B)
- Internal flights
- Three meals per day with hot drinks (e.g. tea, coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation during the trek (camping/tent or lodges)
- An experienced Nepalese guide (English speaker)
- Porters (one per person, carrying max. 15kgs)
- Camping equipment (Tent, mattress, dining &kitchen tent, etc.)
- Upper Mustang Restricted Area & all necessary permits
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Tourist service charge, office Service charge, & all Government Tax.